IMPORTANT FALL 2018 & SPRING 2019 DATES
- December 7: Intersession (Winter Break) housing applications due
- December 14: Intersession rent payment due
- December 22: Residence Halls close, 12pm
- January 1: Spring Housing Cancellation deadline
Cancellations are still accepted after this date, but will result in forfeiture of the housing deposit.
- January 22: New INTERNATIONAL Student Move-in
- January 29: New Student Move-in
- February 1: Returning Student Move-in
- April: Continuing Student housing selection (dates TBD)
- May 1: New Student housing selection opens
- May 25: Residence Halls close, 12pm
The Department of Housing & Residence Life facilitates holistic communities that support student growth, development and learning. Our residence hall communities seek to provide spaces that offer a welcoming, inclusive, and safe living environment. Staff members are committed to offering courteous, professional and efficient service by providing opportunities to prepare residents for success both on campus and as global citizens.
Visit us on Facebook!